- Render OBJ files.
- Ability to create Grass & Fur, such as landscape, hay, carpet, hair, fabric such as sofa, chairs, and so on, any texture with a fur/thread like material.
- Create your own animation.
- Fix Reversed Face Material tool.
- Start/Stop lets you fine-tune your lights/materials and camera position.
- Ability to stop the render, save it, reopen it later and resume the render.
- Rotate model while rendering.
- Rotate, pan, zoom, modify the materials and lights right from Raylectron.
- There are also four types of light source. The sun, the sky, environment maps and any materials set as a light source (emitter) with settings for the power and coverage angle.
- Save as transparent background so you can use the images on any background you like, including on web sites.
- Support HDR maps and can save the rendered image as an HDR, it can also save in jpg, png and many other formats.
- Instancing of components and groups allow you to duplicate any component or group without increasing the poly count and memory usage.
- It works entirely inside Sketchup, and the rendering process free Sketchup so you can continue working on your model.
- GPU Acceleration
- Plus many more features...